Learning and Skill Development
To enhance the skills of the communities to become employable Clamis Technology has tied up with EFS Academy, The State University of New York & The NEF University, USA to provide Skill enhancement programs at an affordable cost. Students registered under skill enhancement programs have the liberty to improve their skills during their free time. Assisted e-learning courses are also provided to Academic Institutions, BPO’s, and Office staff with the involvement of trained and experienced experts.
IT Skill Enhancement Programs :
- Software development
- Internet & networking technologies
- OS and Server Technologies
- Enterprise Database Systems
- Project management
- Big data & Analytics
- Certifications in Microsoft, Oracle, Adobe, Cisco, CompTIA, ISC, Linux professional Institute, Office productivity & end user Certifications in about 500 Desktop Skills (Office Productivity IT Skills) courseware titles are for students, Job-seekers, and working professionals who rely upon desktop,laptop applications such as Microsoft Office, Crystal Reports, Adobe Acrobat, SAP end user. These desktop solutions skill sets are ideal for day-to-day performance support, as well as supporting software migrations.
- In addition, these Skills Courseware Collection support over 12 popular end user certifications including ECDL/ICDL and many Microsoft MOS certification exams. Adobe Products like Acrobat 9, Dreamweaver CS5, Flash CS5, Indesign CS5, Photoshop CS5, Illustrator CS4 etc.
- Microsoft Products like Office 2013, Live meeting, Sharepoint, MS Project, MS Excel, Advanced Access, Visio, etc.
- SAP products like SAP for Project Teams, QuickBooks Pro 2009, Business Objects BI, SAP Business One, SAP Business Suite 7 for End Users.
Enterprise and Soft Skills are developed keeping the work requirements in view. These courses are ideally suited to students about to move from “College to Corporate managers, entrepreneurs, executives, and other working professionals. The training package covers 180 skill-sets in the following solution areas: Professional Effectiveness, Management & Leadership, Project Effectiveness, Business Strategy & Operations, Sales & customer facing Skills, Finance, HR, SCM & Administration.